It seems that my iMac getting kludged up is due to Microsoft Office.

I quit using Entourage on my Mac at work and started using Thunderbird. It sucks too but not as much as Mac's email client or Entourage.

I actually just signed up for MobileMe as I was reinstalling OSX, but I hate browser based emails.

I used to, but I think it makes a lot of sense for guys like you and I who sometimes have to check stuff on the fly or from multiple computers. I had a retard shitstorm I had to deal with tonite and I was able to get it done on my iPhone while I was out to dinner and can still access it either here at home or when I go in to LMA tomorrow.

I used to, but I think it makes a lot of sense for guys like you and I who sometimes have to check stuff on the fly or from multiple computers. I had a retard shitstorm I had to deal with tonite and I was able to get it done on my iPhone while I was out to dinner and can still access it either here at home or when I go in to LMA tomorrow.

I'll give it a spin.

Our main tech department here at Penn State is looking at Zimbra as well. I haven't looked at it yet but the mac guys seem to really like it.

Our main tech department here at Penn State is looking at Zimbra as well. I haven't looked at it yet but the mac guys seem to really like it.

Kind of interesting...I might try the desktop version on my Mac when I get done tonight.

I end up getting along with the regular Mail mac program, and my .mac account quite well. But I am pretty low tech in how I use it probably. I just read stuff, delete it or not, and search for it later if I need it.

Back