Votes: 1 10.0%
  • average price

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • too high

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I've been gassing for a LP lately. The specs are exactly what I would want from a LP.

It's a 2008 LP Classic... from the seller:

2008. Beautiful Honey Burst. 2 piece plain top. All original. No breaks/repairs/issues.

Weigh relieved. Only 7.5 lbs !! I know what "some" people say about weight relieved guitars.......but I disagree.

This sounds as good ( or better) than some of my non weight relieved LP's ( plus its feels like a feather) !!

496R & 500T pickups. Action is low with no buzzing. 60's profile neck. Truss rod functions as it should. No fret wear to speak of.

Has a couple minor marks on the back & 1 tiny ding on front. None of which would photograph.
Easily an 8.75/10 ( being critical).

Comes with the original hardshell, booklet & warranty card.

He's looking for $1350 paypalled and shipped.

Attachments

• lp1.jpg
    lp1.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 70
  • lp2.jpg
    lp2.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 72
You can probably get a Les Paul Traditional Pro (think that's the model name) for a similar price or maybe even less. I owned an LP Classic that I bought new in 2007 or 2008 and liked it. I later traded it for a PRS Swamp Ash Special that I still own and love.

I currently own an LP Trado Pro and it's a much better guitar. Better pickups, nice satin finish on the back, coil taps (kinda meh but nice to have), etc. @dmn23 has one too.

People here will often say: "you can get it for cheaper" without any actual evidence that the opportunity exists. If it's the right guitar, and you are comfortable with the price go ahead.

i would say that's more or less an average price. as noted above, i would rather see it have the burstbuckers in it.
i've never liked gibson's ceramic magnet pickups.

Meh. I love me some LPs, but I'm not a fan of the Classic. High output pickups and booger green fret inlays... no thanks. But if you're excited about it, go for it.

Hate LPs. After all these years, just buy a real geetar, for god's sake. Like a Broadcaster. Then learn to play geetar (jk).

Back