Is there anything more delicious than takeout Indian food?

Yes, taking out an Indian beauty.
madhurima_beauty_26.jpg

I dig Injun food but Mexican is the tastiest take out. Come to think of it BBQ is pretty tasty too....so is Chinese ("oriental" for the politically incorrect :embarrassed:), a good Pizza is also tasty :embarrassed: munch0

A guy comes into work the other day. He's whistling and singing and high-fiving everyone. I said "Why are you so happy?"
He said "I just won ten grand on a scratch-off lottery ticket. In fact, I'm so excited, I'm going to go ask out that pretty Indian girl in accounting."
The next morning I see him walking in whistling and singing and high-fiving everyone again. I said "Wow, why are you so happy again today?'
He said "You know the pretty Indian girl in accounting? Well, I asked her out yesterday. Last night we're back at my house and she's giving me the best blow job of my life, and you know that red dot on her forehead? I reached down and scratched it off and won another ten grand!"

Last edited:
A guy comes into work the other day. He's whistling and singing and high-fiving everyone. I said "Why are you so happy?"
He said "I just won ten grand on a scratch-off lottery ticket. In fact, I'm so excited, I'm going to go ask out that pretty Indian girl in accounting."
The next morning I see him walking in whistling and singing and high-fiving everyone again. I said "Wow, why are you so happy again today?'
He said "You know the pretty Indian girl in accounting? Well, I asked her out yesterday. Last night we're back at my house and she's giving me the best blow job of my life, and you know that red dot on her forehead? I reached down and scratched it off and won another ten grand!"
thats-racist.gif

I lol'd

You're absolutely right. I should have changed the Indian girl to a redhead and instead of a red dot it could have been a mole on her cheek. Hindsight is 20/20.

fresh apples handpicked from the tree are pretty good....I'm going to the Apple orchard next week....nothing brings in fall like a run to the Apple orchard !

I just finished a Chicken Tikka Masala from a place near by.

This is my first meal from this place.

burrrrrp ☺

I went to a small food festival yesterday.

The first thing I had was butter chicken from what looked like a family that just moved their home kitchen countertop appliances out on to the street.

After I ordered, I realised they had no idea what the hell they were doing. They didn't know which pot had what in it.
I ended up paying 8 bucks for about 6 cubes of chicken. Another buck each for 2 potato patties.
I felt ripped off. I had expected rice with the chicken.

It was fucking delicious.

Back