Is Facebook working for anyone?

Yeah, I've been getting that too. It comes and goes, but sometimes I like to look at stuff later on in my newsfeed that I didn't have time initially for, but now it's just disappearing and then only a couple of items pop up with "find more friends" prompt. I don't need anymore friends.:mad:

It works for me. I just posted this:

679FFF24-3AF3-49BA-A716-B8CD73C599A4.png

No,thank the baby Jebbuz.
I forgot my password and can't log in.
The password recovery link wants a picture of my drivers license.
Fuck that.
I don't need poasts of someone eating lunch,little Billy's soccer game,getting poasts from people I don't know. They know someone I knew years ago,now I get shit poasts from these idiots.
The political bullshit is the worst part.

Yes because I ignore all the political crap and use it to keep in touch with people who are 1000's of miles away and would otherwise not hear from at all.

It's always functioned for me, but it's not bag and doesn't really work for me. I've got a very small batch of friends that I care to stay in touch with and those folks I call, visit, email, get together with, etc. Barring the Syrian Revolution, I don't think it's of much value...especially in the U.S., even more so since it seems they played a significant part in the dissemination of actual fake news, info, stats, etc. that landed up with Fuckface von Clownstick as a White House resident.

Facebook might be one of the worst things to happen to our nation and world, if merely by proxy of any and assistance it may have inadvertently provided to Trump's campaign. The same could be said of CNN and other mainstream media outlets that in a supposed effort to have him sink his own ship gave him hours more free airtime than they did other candidates.

So, NO Facebook isn't fucking work for me.

Back