Is $350 a good deal on a Classic 30?

OGG

Master of the Meh
Because I can snag a nice minty one for that price. Not sure I would use it, but that seemed cheap. Should I jump?

I think you can find them used for that price all day long. It isn't bad, but that is what they run on Reverb.

So not really a smokin' deal then. Thanks guys. I know a lot of folks here really like them so I was interested if it was a good price. I just don't know that I would ever really use it.

I don't know - if it's minty, $350 is pretty good these days. I would imagine that the value is gonna hold if it is MIA, as the latest ones are all MIC now since Peavey moved the Classics production there last year.

That's about what I see them going for. It's a very useful amp. I got mine as a grab 'n go/spare/backup type amp, and I end up using it a ton.

That amp is on my short list too. Before too long I'll probably be looking for a Fender-ish style amp.

I don't know - if it's minty, $350 is pretty good these days. I would imagine that the value is gonna hold if it is MIA, as the latest ones are all MIC now since Peavey moved the Classics production there last year.
I feel this way, especially if you can check it out in person and take it home if you like it. Sure you can save $50 on reverb maybe, but then it typically has to be shipped. I would pay $50 not to engage in that hassle. I like mine, but your ears will need to tell you if it is in your wheelhouse.

$350 seems to be the current selling price for the C30. If it's minty, great. If it has a speaker upgrade then better yet.

Back