Interview Mojo Request

Good on you son.

Now just be prepared - when it turns out they're sending you to Qatar and you'll be making over a grand less a month than you agreed to, don't say I didn't warn you :embarrassed: :grin:

I don't think this could have gone much better. My recruiter was surprised the interviewer said outright that they want to bring me in to meet the staff, especially when they just rejected 7 other candidates his agency had sent them, none of whom were granted initial interviews. He said normally it would be just 'thanks for your time, we'll get in touch with you if we are interested'.

Bummer. Interview has been rescheduled for next Monday as the manager has to go to Europe for a business meeting. He had mentioned this when we had our video interview and I had been a bit surprised when they scheduled for today. Just gives me more time to prepare I guess, but I was ready for today.

So the plot thickens. Just had a phone interview with the Mfg. VP from another company regarding a manufacturing tech /field support tech position. Looks like I will have in house interviews next week for 2 different companies in 2 different technologies. Exactly what happened a year ago and I evidently chose wrong then. I need guidance.

So I had my in house interview Monday afternoon. Very interesting, and things went well from my perspective. Seems like a great job, on hardware I am looking forward to working on, with a company with a brilliant staff and future, and the food is free. Not just snacks but everything, /B /L /D. I was told after the interview that they had a couple other candidates to interview. Today my recruiter called to tell me his Mgr talked to the companies sourcing consultant (yes, 2 middlemen), who said I was the leading candidate. Nothing confirmed yet, but I am hopeful and confident that I may just nail this! On the other hand I feel like I am diving into a very deep pool. I have a shitload to learn:embarrassed:

Back