Insult to injury: Added.

dodgechargerfan

CanadianGary
Administrator
So, I am at a customer site on Saturday after a failed cutover attempt.
I'm taking two switches away so I can do further testing.

And I locked keys in the truck.

I didn't think it was possible with the fobs.

Anyway, the insult?

Someone just asked me if I was trying to find the harmonica class.

Well I hope you're back in your car by now, and that you were able to resist the temptation to take the harmonica class.

Reactions: Tig
Well I hope you're back in your car by now, and that you were able to resist the temptation to take the harmonica class.

I'm home now, but I have a receipt that says I paid for 10 years of weekly classes and 10 sets of harmonicas (all keys) and 5 chromatic harmonicas that each cover the range of a full piano..... The cases for these are huge and they come with a stand and stool on a rolling track. The guy did a demonstration and you have scoot back and forth on the track to play up and down the harp. The chromatic slide is remote controlled with an air hose.

It's all a blur and I don't really remember driving home.

My wife kicked me out.

I'm home now, but I have a receipt that says I paid for 10 years of weekly classes and 10 sets of harmonicas (all keys) and 5 chromatic harmonicas that each cover the range of a full piano..... The cases for these are huge and they come with a stand and stool on a rolling track. The guy did a demonstration and you have scoot back and forth on the track to play up and down the harp. The chromatic slide is remote controlled with an air hose.

It's all a blur and I don't really remember driving home.

My wife kicked me out.

:spit: Love it!

I'll never understand why some have a problem with the harp...

It's a cool instrument and takes practice to do well...........

I do it well enough I guess but I'm certainly no master...

My cats are afraid of the sound...Ha....

Mojo. Will building me a MKII Tonebender make it better?

Maybe. If I lick the soldering iron, I won't be able to do my homework and they'll kick me out of the class.

How does a $5500 for a ToneBender sound?
Gotsta cover the classes and the harps. I'll throw in a Cb harp with it. :wink:

Maybe. If I lick the soldering iron, I won't be able to do my homework and they'll kick me out of the class.

How does a $5500 for a ToneBender sound?
Gotsta cover the classes and the harps. I'll throw in a Cb harp with it. :wink:

I see. Do you have an installment payment plan? Wait a minute....there's no such thing as a Cb harp.

I see. Do you have an installment payment plan? Wait a minute....there's no such thing as a Cb harp.

1aea55fa3ee4eedacb5fb8a25ecf16a0.jpg

Back