Instant gratification or wait?

Weren't you recently selling stuff to fund your child's 529 account and your IRA?

361176.jpg

Indeed. We can have both. :embarrassed:

I'm hoping you get the Green Russian so we can compare that to the Chicago Stompworks one I have next time at the barn.

I say snag the pedal. The new Helix thing may be cool, but it is Line 6. It will either be complicated to setup correctly or cheaply made or both.

If I ever made it across the river, I have a real deal green BMp for comparison (bought new in '93).

LOL

Also, Bubble Font and Black Russian are the same.
The Black Russian tastes like Kahlua, doesn't it?

Get the pedal. And the new effects thingy :grin:

You told me my Line 6 could cover my american Lil' Big Muff. So I suppose you could find that tone in this new thing. But I really like having just the muff there to use like @Chad suggests.

The Black Russian tastes like Kahlua, doesn't it?

Get the pedal. And the new effects thingy :grin:

You told me my Line 6 could cover my american Lil' Big Muff. So I suppose you could find that tone in this new thing. But I really like having just the muff there to use like @Chad suggests.

The Black Russian had less bass and overall distortion. It's currently marketed as the Bass Big Muff.

We'll see what gets released in a couple weeks' time. I do think I've been getting ahead of myself regarding multi-fx, so we'll see what comes of it. In the meantime, I should have the Green Fartian by the end of the week.

The Black Russian had less bass and overall distortion. It's currently marketed as the Bass Big Muff.

We'll see what gets released in a couple weeks' time. I do think I've been getting ahead of myself regarding multi-fx, so we'll see what comes of it. In the meantime, I should have the Green Fartian by the end of the week.

As picky as you are with pedals, I can't imagine a multi-fx giving you what you want. How long did it take you to get a vibe you liked?

Back