Inhalation question

Since when? This is information I could have really used 25 years ago.
Getting laid 25-35 years ago was tougher unless as a 17 year old you wanted to bang a thirty something mother of three while her hubby was out to sea..(I don't condone this but as a young man how can you resist??).(ha ha...dirty bitch).....

My oldest daughter once made the comment to me that I'm getting more action in my 50's than most people get in their teens and 20's....

That being said....Think I'll contact my girlfriend....Gotta clean up first though..........

Last edited:
I just did. My vaporizer battery broke so I had to fire it up with a soldering iron. I just bid on about a dozen .01¢ Chinese ebay auctions for replacements, but I’ll probably just buy a new one at a cigarette shop tomorrow.

I look forward to retirement. I'll be like that grandpa from "Roadtrip" sitting around in my underwear watching booty videos all day. Goddamned vi@gra!

Sir, you forgot your pea soup!

I'm still here....As brain tired as fuck but still here...She's full of piss and vinegar and wants to rock and I want to lay down....

Roast pork was ok....Not like Mom can make it...Something about the gravy.........

I think I'll fake an ailment...

Reactions: Tig
Back