Incoming strap for incoming guitar.

Gary Blanchard

beloved, local musician
81SMdmX1VeL._SL1500_.jpg

Strap should arrive in a week; awaiting word on the guitar that this strap will hold.

I would love to see you pull this out for an encore and tear up Voodoo Chile Slight Return. Blazing overdrive tone, working the wah-wah, and riding the whammy bar...it would be legendary!

Maybe more your style and vibe would be Castles Made of Sand or the Wind Cries Mary. It would really cool if you did If 6 was 9...cause if all the hippies cut off all their hair...

Regardless, that's a nice incoming NGD. Can't wait to hear your take on it.

Last edited:
I would love to see you pull this out for an encore and tear up Voodoo Chile Slight Return. Blazing overdrive tone, working the wah-wah, and riding the whammy bar...it would be legendary!

Maybe more your style and vibe would be Castles Made of Sand or the Wind Cries Mary. It would really cool if you did If 6 was 9...cause if all the hippies cut off all their hair...

Regardless, that's a nice incoming NGD. Can't wait to hear your take on it.
That would be cool. And unlikely. :tongue: Castles Made of Sand and Wind Cries Mary are songs I can listen to, but could never play. Other than that, I've never been much for Hendrix. I am also hoping I can get the whammy bar off of this thing. :wink:

Back