Question: Incoming Schecter PT

Bob411

thrumming with potential
Bought a used PT over the phone. It ships Monday. No pic of it, 2 out of 5 stars, it's got some dings. Guy said it's flat black, diamond inlays, Duncan designed pups, and here's the part that has me scratching my head, single coil in the neck. Anybody got a clue what I just bought?

They used Duncan Designs back in the late 90s/early 00s as I recall, before they started using the Schecter Superrock pickups, but I've never seen one with diamond inlays and an SC! Can't wait to see it. Hope you like yours as much as I like mine:

UPS's website says they don't work Labor Day. The guy probably didn't think about today being a holiday. So, guess it will ship Tuesday. Been looking at a lot of PTs. Only single coils I see are Aviator Series, nowhere else. Only diamond inlays are on some Elites.

Aviator series gives me an idea. Paint it battleship grey, and put a big 73 on it, and see who gets it.

I love my PT. There are some odd balls out there. I have a gold top. Don't see to many of them. The PT Customs had some models with single coils but I think most of them were H/S/S. What ever it is I bet you like it.

I'm not up on Schecters. It's an Omen 6, or a Demon 6, or something. I know it's definitely not a PT.

Back