Incoming NPDs

Congrats!
I have a bad horse 2 which is a a great pedal...
I watched the PGS video. That pedal looks pretty good. I may be interested in one if you end up liking yours!!

Son has had his Bad Horsie 2 for over 5 years. 5 years, still works perfect isn't such a big deal. What's impressive is, it hasn't been replaced with another wah that would take up half as much room on his pedalboard.

I was able to try it this weekend and hot damn that Saucy Box HC is sweet!

Also, the Bad Horsie is a nice, nice wah pedal!

Additional incoming NPD:

Line 6 Roto Machine rotary speaker sim pedal.
rotoMachine.gif

The BBE Soul Vibe I've had for years just doesn't cut it for me; it doesn't have enough depth.

Additional incoming NPD:

Line 6 Roto Machine rotary speaker sim pedal.
rotoMachine.gif

The BBE Soul Vibe I've had for years just doesn't cut it for me; it doesn't have enough depth.
That must be used, right? I have the delay (EchoPark) from that line of pedals that Line6 made a while back. I thought they abandoned that form factor all together in favor of the big modelers (like the Helix). I think the DL4 is about the smallest pedal they make anymore.

That must be used, right? I have the delay (EchoPark) from that line of pedals that Line6 made a while back. I thought they abandoned that form factor all together in favor of the big modelers (like the Helix). I think the DL4 is about the smallest pedal they make anymore.

Indeed it is (used that is) from the 'bay.

You like the Echo Park?

Indeed it is (used that is) from the 'bay.

You like the Echo Park?
Yeah it's OK, it gets the job done. It's basically a stripped down DL4 and has a lot of features that I rarely use. It is kind of on he heavy side...weight-wise I mean. The RotoMachine likely will be too. The chassis on those pedals is pretty beefy. The effects are all housed in the module with the dials, and it pops out. The pedal part is interchangeable. I think their concept was you could just have one or two base pedals and a bunch of effects modules that you could swap in and out. It didn't catch on apparently.

Yeah it's OK, it gets the job done. It has a lot of features that I rarely use. It is kind of on he heavy side...weight-wise I mean. The RotoMachine likely will be too. The chassis on those pedals is pretty beefy. The effects are all housed in the module with the dials, and it pops out. The pedal part is interchangeable. I think their concept was you could just have one or two base pedals and a bunch of effects modules that you could swap in and out. It didn't catch on apparently.

Interesting. I may have to investigate other modules for this.

Back