Incoming Boost....

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex

Before Behringer gets in there and mucks up the company. :helper:

I love the fact that it can be switched or momentary based on how long the pedal is held.

I had one. It sounded good, but it was too much boost.

"What? I don' un'erstand what you mean...."

MV5BMTQ4MDEzMDY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODI0MTM3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Anything after 9 o'clock on the pedal is too loud. It is like cranking your amp from 1 to 10 with a step on the pedal. If the boost level was cut in half, it would be a very killer pedal.

^^This was my issue, too. Part of the problem for me is that I play in church, so it just went 0-60 way to quickly. For those that play at louder volumes, this would be a nice pedal.

^^This was my issue, too. Part of the problem for me is that I play in church, so it just went 0-60 way to quickly. For those that play at louder volumes, this would be a nice pedal.

That is a good point. I play only at home (but it is still probably louder than it would be in church :grin:) so it may be cool if you are at gig volumes.

Anything after 9 o'clock on the pedal is too loud. It is like cranking your amp from 1 to 10 with a step on the pedal. If the boost level was cut in half, it would be a very killer pedal.

No gradual boost huh?

Bummer. Usually a boost is to punch you up above the band for solos.

With church I can understand. High ceilings and a room that reverberates like crazy.

It's looooooooooooooooooooooooooo*deep breath*ooooooooooooooove mine.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

I don't get it.... Sweetwater is an hour and a half east of here. Fed ex needs to take the pedal from Ft Wayne... two hours south to Indianapolis... then three hours north to South Bend. It shipped yesterday but won't arrive until..... Monday? :confused:

I don't get it.... Sweetwater is an hour and a half east of here. Fed ex needs to take the pedal from Ft Wayne... two hours south to Indianapolis... then three hours north to South Bend. It shipped yesterday but won't arrive until..... Monday? :confused:

That sucks. I have seen some crazy shit when I track a package.

Here it is mounted. I actually like it better sideways because I can move the knob right or left with my toe... and it keeps the on/off button further away from my vocal harmony switch.

11253226_10204720203833487_8290310403586234496_o.jpg

Back