"Inappropriate" songs.

I'm sorry. I'm a little out of the loop with second gen punk bands. What' is Green Day's lifestyle?

As someone who studies education, my first question in response to the parents would be to find out what lifestyle they are referring to exactly. I think that probably the first step in trying to navigate their demands (which seem pretty unreasonable).

Not that I expect that you would encounter this issue in the future, but you may include this as a question on the permission forms and things, and talk to families about this stuff before you find yourself in the dreaded parental hot water.

As someone who studies education, my first question in response to the parents would be to find out what lifestyle they are referring to exactly. I think that probably the first step in trying to navigate their demands (which seem pretty unreasonable).

Not that I expect that you would encounter this issue in the future, but you may include this as a question on the permission forms and things, and talk to families about this stuff before you find yourself in the dreaded parental hot water.

:Wave:

Welcome to the forum!

I'd recommend teaching the kids some GG Allin tunes.
Or Dethklok "I Ejaculate Fire".

BTW, Peeker, I think Deadpool is more appropriate for you than Spidey. :-P

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

true, but I only have two Deadpool action figures.
I have an army of Spideys.

no tattoos of Deadpool either, but Spidey graces my arm. :wink:

that said, you've given me an idea.

Back