In Advance-Sorry If This Has Been Posted...

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
As usual,I listen the fuck on replay when I find something new...

Postmodern Jukebox may not be cool to some but man I'm digging them...

I think what they've done is very clever....

My girlfriend is not like me...She hears a tune and then doesn't want to hear it again for a while and will actually leave the room and go read a book or something stupid,lol...
I'm not sure if it's the musician in me that plays things over and over and over to the point where I know it inside out...

And at over 10 mil youtube hits I see I'm not the only one....

Anyway...Always great to see younger generations take on things...

Sounds wonder. But it also sounds like many other doo-wop songs, which is the problem with doo-wop, and why it didn’t last long. Of course the same can be said of many genres of music!

Sounds wonder. But it also sounds like many other doo-wop songs, which is the problem with doo-wop, and why it didn’t last long. Of course the same can be said of many genres of music!
I get ya...What these guys do is move tunes from one genre to another.

I think they do it with well thought out consideration and actually do the songs justice....

As I'm sure you know,genre changing is not a new concept,but I think they do it very well....

I've always been a fan of people that can really pull it off...

One of my Favs is Dwight Yoakam......

Rock to bluegrass....

Romper Room....

I'm not sure if bumping threads is ok here,or is an acceptable practice anywhere,these days???...

I remember in the old HC days,threads were always being bumped because you'd go for a piss,grab a slice of pizza,take your dog out for a crap, and the thread that you began,or simply had an interest in would be on the 30th page....

Ya...I've seen that...Ain't it cool?

I really appreciate what these guys do....Refreshing....

As usual,I listen the fuck on replay when I find something new...

Postmodern Jukebox may not be cool to some but man I'm digging them...

I think what they've done is very clever....

My girlfriend is not like me...She hears a tune and then doesn't want to hear it again for a while and will actually leave the room and go read a book or something stupid,lol...
I'm not sure if it's the musician in me that plays things over and over and over to the point where I know it inside out...

And at over 10 mil youtube hits I see I'm not the only one....

Anyway...Always great to see younger generations take on things...

I like this!

As for listen to things over and over, if you like it, you will play it.

It's because the Original tune now has well over 11,000,000 hits.....

And it ain't all me............

Back