Immediate prayer please

etick_flojo11_a_412.jpg

Thank you everyone. Procedure went great. Post op, however, oh my! He woke up VIOLENT. I had to lay on him to hold him down. Craziest thing I've ever seen.
He finally passed out after about 30 minutes and slept for a couple hours.
Woke back up fine and is good now.
It was an experience to say the least!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Retro mojo sent; glad all went well.

I had that same surgery about that same age. Only thing I remember was when I got the stitches out (did not enjoy.)

Glad went well. Continued good thoughts from here.
Hey, I am proof a 4 year old can have that surgery and be just fine.

My main memory is after done and stitches out, my mom tried to show my aunt the scar. I ran down the hall and locked the door.

Retro mojo sent; glad all went well.

I had that same surgery about that same age. Only thing I remember was when I got the stitches out (did not enjoy.)
Luckily no stitches. He has 3 incisions that are sealed by steri-strips and topped with super bandaids. They all stay on for a week. He already wants them off.

Thank you everyone. Procedure went great. Post op, however, oh my! He woke up VIOLENT. I had to lay on him to hold him down. Craziest thing I've ever seen.
He finally passed out after about 30 minutes and slept for a couple hours.
Woke back up fine and is good now.
It was an experience to say the least!

So glad to hear all is well with your little guy.

That strange behavior is emergence delirium, a relatively common effect waking from anesthesia has on some people. It's particularly common in children (up to 15% experience it).

Back