I'm sure you will all scoff at this

I've never seen those before. I'll keep an eye out.

I'm a really big fan of these vegan cookbooks. I've learned a lot about cooking in general from all three.

veganomicon.jpg

51muHVhQqvL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

vegan-brunch.jpg

I'm with Baimun for the most part. I love vegetables but I typically eat them as a part of a meal. I'm also not opposed to having a meal that doesnt include meat but dont go out of my way to do it. I generally NO NOT like meals labled as vegetarian that are basically veggies pretending to be meat. I have tasted a veggie burger that wasnt bad but if I am going to have a burger, it is going to come with full animal fat. And I think soy is the devil.

Similarly, I dont like fake desserts. If you dont want the sugar, dont eat dessert. Eat meat, eat vegetables, eat fruit, eat healthy fat.

Does this count as a half scoff?

For me, being vegetarian is a personal choice. My wife is not vegetarian, and we get along just fine. I don't criticize her choices and she doesn't criticize mine. Whatever floats your boat is my take on it.

For me, being vegetarian is a personal choice. My wife is not vegetarian, and we get along just fine. I don't criticize her choices and she doesn't criticize mine. Whatever floats your boat is my take on it.

I meant to add a similar disclaimer.

The large majority of Indian food is vegetarian..and I probably cook veggie meals at least 4 out of 7 days and could probably easily make that 7/7.

Back