I'm oddly interested in the new Roland Blues Cube

Ignored Member

Neutered male
The idea of a solid state amp that is light, powerful, reliable, loud, and sounds good is really appealing.

It can't be all that, right?

There's a store I like that should have them when they hit the street. Surely I'll get there and find out I'm better off spending the money on extra tubes. You know... to replace the tubes that will die in my amp when I really need it to work.

Right?

They do sound pretty damn good, but that's before they are in my hands, not after.
I'd like to take a Jazz Chorus for a spin, too.

I have an old Blues Cube. Good gigging amp. Don't know about the new ones. They seem expensive.
f639239fe4810f09eabfc6b47524d145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$700 for the 6oW and $900 for the 80W. I think there may be better options at that price range, but it did sound pretty good in the demo. I like the option to mix the clean and crunch channels together.

$700 for the 6oW and $900 for the 80W. I think there may be better options at that price range, but it did sound pretty good in the demo. I like the option to mix the clean and crunch channels together.
Wow, is that street or MSRP?

If it's street, that's a lot of coin. You guys know I lubs me some Roland Amps, but for that kinda money you could get a pristine used JC 120 with a flight case and a nice dinner.

Wow, is that street or MSRP?

If it's street, that's a lot of coin. You guys know I lubs me some Roland Amps, but for that kinda money you could get a pristine used JC 120 with a flight case and a nice dinner.
Those are the (street) prices listed on Sweetwater's website.

I really wanted to love them when I saw the demo at NAMM but it kinda left me flat in person.

Back