I'm Going In - With update

Soooooo...

Last week I got a letter that still showed that I owe $3000+ dollars and wasn't getting a check this month. Again. Went down last Friday and was assured that I would be getting the check. I go to the bank website today and no deposit. They assured me that "if" this check didn't come they could "force" a payment, so it looks like yet another trip to the Social Security office this Friday. The worst part is that the check coming in September will probably have money removed according to the latest payment agreement, even though they have now taken $900 more than I owed. :annoyed:

I should fly OGG and Mark out here to aid my visit.

:(
sorry for your troubles. government agencies are worthless. nothing ever gets done right when it gets done at all.

:(
sorry for your troubles. government agencies are worthless. nothing ever gets done right when it gets done at all.
In my earlier life, I was a government employee and know that things can go wrong. But I have never seen so many things go wrong. The worst of it is this happened during the months when I also did not have any paychecks coming in.

Soooooo...

Last week I got a letter that still showed that I owe $3000+ dollars and wasn't getting a check this month. Again. Went down last Friday and was assured that I would be getting the check. I go to the bank website today and no deposit. They assured me that "if" this check didn't come they could "force" a payment, so it looks like yet another trip to the Social Security office this Friday. The worst part is that the check coming in September will probably have money removed according to the latest payment agreement, even though they have now taken $900 more than I owed. :annoyed:

I should fly OGG and Mark out here to aid my visit.

:facepalm:

They are so lucky you come from a culture of nonviolence and mellow vibes... :hippie:

Back