I'm contemplating this - bird content

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
I stumbled across this PRS S2 Custom 24 at the local pawn shop. It feels good and it looks nice. I'm thinking about it but I haven't convinced myself yet. What are your thoughts on these?
PRS%20S2%20Body_zpsuq90jww5.jpg

PRS%20S2%20Headstock_zps9jaoix3d.jpg

PRS%20S2%20Headstock%20Back_zps2mnfduq9.jpg

PRS%20S2%20Neck_zpssqiw0ypq.jpg

PRS%20S2%20Back_zps2abqtyjg.jpg

Looks like a nice example.

I'm not a huge fan of that particular color scheme, but I wouldn't kick it out of bed if it spoke to me.

Play it and see.

I've played a few models and there was one with F holes in it that was really quite spectacular.
I wish I had picked it up, but it was about twice that price.

If it speaks to you, I'd do it.

It's not like I need it. I have a few dual humbucker guitars. It plays nicely but it needs a setup. I think I'm trying to talk myself into it. But I'm not sure if I want it or not so I'm not going to rush into a decision.

It's not like I need it. I have a few dual humbucker guitars. It plays nicely but it needs a setup. I think I'm trying to talk myself into it. But I'm not sure if I want it or not so I'm not going to rush into a decision.

At $100 off of that price, I'd say it was a no-brainer.
If, for no other reason, that you could flip it and make a few hundred bucks.

I'd have to play it to see though. Like I said, it ain't my cup of tea, color-wise, but hey.....it's just the color.
They are nice guitars, imho.

Not top of the line, but not crap by a long shot.

But if it doesn't speak to you, well.....then it doesn't.

Looks like a good price, but there is nothing about that guitar I like.

yeah, the price seems especially good but it doesn't appeal to me. I'd prb only go for it if I thought I could flip it quick.

I’d just wait until Sweetwater is blowing out SEs on Black Friday and use the saved $300 to buy nice pickups.

The S2s are excellent guitars, and that's a good price. That one, as much as I like red, is not my favorite color scheme, but hey, I can dig it overall.

I'm not a fan of the color but I'm sure the guitar plays and sounds great. I had an S2 Vela and it was great. Plus, at that price you could easily flip it later

Back