I'm BORED!

MonkeyZero

Mexican Mayonnaise Weiner Sandwich
Can't find anything interesting to do lately. I just work and take care of kids. I used to be into so many things and now none of them seem worth the effort. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.
:confused:

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Time to get rid of the SM0+:sexnine$ taptalk

It'll free up a bunch of idle time where creative juices flow...

Except for when I'm stuck in a long line, I honestly can't remember the last time I felt bored. I've been off of work for two months now, and still have difficulty finding enough time to do all the things I want and need to do, plus there is a list of other stuff I can't even get to.

I was taking lessons from Mark and had to quit due to scheduling bc of work. I'm even bored of fapping. Lol.
There's a whole list of things I could/should do, but they're not what I WANT to do.
Drinking is definitely not the answer. I work at a rehab facility people!

Can't find anything interesting to do lately. I just work and take care of kids. I used to be into so many things and now none of them seem worth the effort. Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Start training the kids to be an army of kung fu killers?

I'll be the serious susie and ask the question...are you perhaps depressed right now ssince you say all you do is work, take care of the kids and you say you work at a rehab facility? They say one of the first signs of depression is losing interest in activities especially one that formerly interested you. If so perhaps you should start excersing more, running or something since they (again it is they...always they....who are THEY :embarrassed:), since they say excersise releases seratonins and helps counteract depression...just sayin'.

I'll be the serious susie and ask the question...are you perhaps depressed right now ssince you say all you do is work, take care of the kids and you say you work at a rehab facility? They say one of the first signs of depression is losing interest in activities especially one that formerly interested you. If so perhaps you should start excersing more, running or something since they (again it is they...always they....who are THEY :embarrassed:), since they say excersise releases seratonins and helps counteract depression...just sayin'.

Well, if THEY can put a man on the Moon...

Without question.

Back