Listen to this - I'm Back, and have a new tune!

sonik

Motor City Madman
Six weeks!

Mountains, and deserts, and cities oh my.

Sorry I didn't get in touch with anyone but my schedule was pretty full on, and not entirely by my choice. Pretty much had zero extra time. Transportation was always an issue too. And god damn it was hot! :/

Hope everyone has been enjoying the summer. What did I miss?

And now for Sirius Business

New song released today! It's even full of guitar :thu:

Lemmy know whatcha think!

https://outrelights.bandcamp.com/track/end-of-days

a1198706054_10.jpg

Thanks guys!

And thanks to anyone who listened (regardless if you liked it), I do appreciate it. A shit ton of work goes into making these songs *phew*

I'd also appreciate any facebook page "likes" you would care to pity me with. Though promo on that site is seeming pretty horrible to be honest :(

Like the damn page! lol

www.facebook.com/outrelights

:thu:

Last edited:
Having worked as a journo at the last 6 Coachella Fests, you need to find a way to kick up the bass and percussion. The DJs were the stars even outdoors.

Thanks for listening guys!

Having worked as a journo at the last 6 Coachella Fests, you need to find a way to kick up the bass and percussion. The DJs were the stars even outdoors.

Hmmm I haven't heard any complaints yet about lack of bass or drums in my songs. What were you listening through?

Also I'm not a DJ, I'm a musician *cough*

:lol:

Well I do actually play the parts...

There were some euro DJs that had more people watching them than any other act. $$$$$$$$$!

Back