I'll SEE your Double Cheeseburger with Apple pie.... and RAISE you...

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
macfrib1.jpg

macfrib2.jpg

macfrib3.jpg

macfrib4.jpg

macfrib5.jpg

macfrib6.jpg

macfrib7.jpg

macfrib8.jpg

Operation "MacFRib" is a success. >burp<

macfrib9.jpg

I literally lol'd. hahaha.

Epic sammich.

Hmmmm. Jack in the Box Spicy Chicken nestled within a jumbo jack. haha

Or we can be multicultural, a couple tacos stuffed inside a burger. That could work. :thu:

I'm impressed he ate that in his car without getting a lapfull of food. biggrin

I'm impressed he ate that in his car without getting a lapfull of food. biggrin

It's not my first time. :wink:

No joke.... I have not one, but TWO newspaper articles that have been written about stuff that I've eaten. It was silly... and years ago... but I'll have to look for them and scan them.

Last edited:
That looked awesome...

And just looking at the pics raised my cholesterol count by three points - but it still looked awesome..

What do you expect when you hang around a forum full of guys? :lol: We arent too bright sometimes. We're pigs. We like to spend money on stuff we dont really need. And we arent always the best behaved. But dammit we have a good time. :embarrassed:

What do you expect when you hang around a forum full of guys? :lol: We arent too bright sometimes. We're pigs. We like to spend money on stuff we dont really need. And we arent always the best behaved. But dammit we have a good time. :embarrassed:

Yep... yep. okay. Yes. Agreed.

You say this like it's not a good thing? wave0

:facepalm:

:wink:

biggrin

I'm glad I had my lunch BEFORE I saw this. Otherwise there would have been some sort of roast beef sandwich within a burger thing inspired by this thread.

I approve.

Back