I'll be in Pasadena next month for the Concorso Ferrari.

dmn23

Duller than cardboard
Hit me up if you'll be making an appearance. I'm only there for one night and I'm flying back the same afternoon as the event.

Photos from past years:

https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=concorso ferrari pasadena

Concorso Ferrari 2016, Colorado Boulevard in Old Town Pasadena Sunday April 24, 2016 — Ferrari Exclusive Concours

Experience three blocks of Colorado Boulevard in Old Town Pasadena as it transforms into an amazing Ferrari extravaganza. Over 140 Ferraris ranging from mid-century purpose built racers to modern day exotic supercars of unmatched speed and style will line Colorado Blvd for all to enjoy.

Want:
8755230267_a402f9ab94_b.jpg

I will be jelly.
On a related note, friend of a friend picked up a lightly used 458...that's apparently already back at the dealer for e-diff and cel issues.

Man, I was really planning on going, but it snuk up on me at the end and I wussed out. Pasadena is a Hell of a drive from here, and the thought of that LA traffic just sucked all of my enthusiasm away. Now I have regrets. :(

Man, I was really planning on going, but it snuk up on me at the end and I wussed out. Pasadena is a Hell of a drive from here, and the thought of that LA traffic just sucked all of my enthusiasm away. Now I have regrets. :(

There's always next year. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

The F50 was the only supercar missing from the event. There were four F40s though.

DSC_0901.jpg

DSC_0837.jpg

Back