If you're into fuzz...

On one hand, I’m tempted to order both now while they’re cheap. But then I remember how she fucked over the people who supported her Kickstarter project. Sorry, projects. And how she fucked over Dwarfcraft after they bought her old company and bailed her out. Maybe it would be better if we all just stay away this time.

On one hand, I’m tempted to order both now while they’re cheap. But then I remember how she fucked over the people who supported her Kickstarter project. Sorry, projects. And how she fucked over Dwarfcraft after they bought her old company and bailed her out. Maybe it would be better if we all just stay away this time.

using the term "track record" to describe her repeated questionable or flat out unethical behavior would be a disservice to the term.

fuck that bitch. she is scum. her pedals suck and she is a waste of space low life loser.

Yeahhhhh -- don't I remember her saying something to folks who pledged her kickstarter along the lines of "I'm bored with pedals now, so fuck off..."

you guys need to read up more about what actually happened before giving any money to such a piece of shit.

she admitting to squandering all that kickstarter money on her living expenses and never really returned any of the money or shipped those pedals.

she then sold her company to dwarfcraft and has been a gigantic whining and complaining bitch about it the entire time.

her pedals are the same rehashed garbage over and over again and she spends the majority of her time trolling around online provoking fights and ranting about nonsensical rubbish.

Got curious and checked the facebook page and that shit scared the hell out of me and this song kept popping in my head:

you guys need to read up more about what actually happened before giving any money to such a piece of shit.

she admitting to squandering all that kickstarter money on her living expenses and never really returned any of the money or shipped those pedals.

she then sold her company to dwarfcraft and has been a gigantic whining and complaining bitch about it the entire time.

her pedals are the same rehashed garbage over and over again and she spends the majority of her time trolling around online provoking fights and ranting about nonsensical rubbish.
I have three Devi Ever pedals and one Fuzz Goddess pedal and they are awesome.

I understand she went through a difficult time and messed up on that Kickstarter. No one is perfect.

As to the Dwarftcraft thing, I wasn't as privy to all of the details of that business deals as everyone else on the Internets so I can't comment to whether or not her whining is justified or not.

Trolling and having bullshit arguments is what Facebook is. At least she had the decency to not go on some religious or political rant about Paris or terrorists like every other person seems to be doing right now on Facebook

Some people have an easier time calling other people they don't really know but think they do because they read on the internet names.

I am trying to break that habit myself.

her pedals are garbage and she is whining "woe is me" type of thief and liar.

support her if you want but I would rather support any of the numerous other legitimate pedal builders out there who all build much better products and who don't steal from people even if they are going through a 'rough patch'.

her pedals are garbage and she is whining "woe is me" type of thief and liar.

support her if you want but I would rather support any of the numerous other legitimate pedal builders out there who all build much better products and who don't steal from people even if they are going through a 'rough patch'.
I acknowledge your opinion although I don't respect it. It's based on ignorance and personal attacks of someone you've never met. But hey it's the fucking Internet, so who cares?

As for others bringing up Devi Ever being transgender, this is not really relevant. It's also very dangerous territory that this forum has crossed into before. So before we start alienating beloved members of this forum, we should probably drop that issue.

Everyone agree?

yeah I could care less if you acknowledge or respect my opinion.

my opinion is based on the fact that she stole money from people which is a fact you seem to want to gloss over because you like a few of her pedals.

you have already admitted that you don't really know all the facts with the dwarfcraft situation yet you want to call me ignorant and talk down to me which is very telling of who you are as a person. I guess its ok to call people names who you have never met as long as you end your post with a pretentious high and mighty, "I am trying to break that habit myself"...

I have said nothing of her being transgendered which really has no bearing on any of this and is a totally irrelevant to me calling her a thief and scumbag.

I acknowledge your opinion although I don't respect it. It's based on ignorance and personal attacks of someone you've never met. But hey it's the fucking Internet, so who cares?

As for others bringing up Devi Ever being transgender, this is not really relevant. It's also very dangerous territory that this forum has crossed into before. So before we start alienating beloved members of this forum, we should probably drop that issue.

Everyone agree?
It's an opinion with one hell of a lot of evidence to support it. That's not made up shit, that's pretty damn solid and I certainly wouldn't be willing to deal with anyone who's simply changed their mind to get back into the business. No, she needs to get a day job working for a pedal company and transition back as a business with a solid reputation.

Transgender, she put it out there for public review. Don't want it out there then change your shit to private. As for relevant, it's absolutely relevant as it continues to pertain to her current update video on facebook and ability to operate a business. Do I want to take a chance on this person's product at this time? Based on what I saw on her facebook page, open to public review, my answer is no. I don't care whoever or whatever you want to be. Decide, and be it. Remove your before shit and stop being an attention digging whore.

Transgender, she put it out there for public review. Don't want it out there then change your shit to private. As for relevant, it's absolutely relevant as it continues to pertain to her current update video on facebook and ability to operate a business. Do I want to take a chance on this person's product at this time? Based on what I saw on her facebook page, open to public review, my answer is no. I don't care whoever or whatever you want to be. Decide, and be it. Remove your before shit and stop being an attention digging whore.

I still don't get what Devi's transgender status has to do with her ability to make pedals or run a business. I think there are legitimate questions about her past business practices, but making fun of her gender identity makes you sound like a bigot.

Back