If you could have...

So many to choose from. I think this could keep me happy for a while, the Tone King Falcon Grande 20-watt 1x12" Tube Combo w/ Attenuator and Reverb.
FalconGrndTurq-large.jpg
$_58.JPG

Guitar-And-Bass-April-2016-20.jpg

tone_king_-_1340019-1.jpg

So many to choose from. I think this could keep me happy for a while, the Tone King Falcon Grande 20-watt 1x12" Tube Combo w/ Attenuator and Reverb.
FalconGrndTurq-large.jpg
$_58.JPG

Guitar-And-Bass-April-2016-20.jpg

tone_king_-_1340019-1.jpg

the Imperial MkII is also 20 watts, but one of the really cool things about it is that the attenuator can be assigned to JUST the lead channel, and the clean channel isn't effected. so you can set up the lead channel for some pretty blazing sound and not screw with the clean channel volume OR tone. :idea:

Reactions: Tig
what would be your 3 choices for relatively simple 1-2 channel amps that you would want? Old fender? Old Marshall? Etc? Reverb? Tremolo?
Cabinet type? Speaker? Gain boost?

Or if you would not want this type why? I'm curious and doin a little research. Thanks
I've been gassing hard for a '68 circuit Marshall 1987.

Also, when I get my raise at work I'm buying a Jet City Amelia.

Lazy fuck.

Nah, the quote was misunderstood. Joe doesn't like people who buy synths and other pedals that "make a guitar not sound like a guitar". Course, then he goes an plays through a wah, which was made for a trumpet player, so the irony is thick there. He'd be perfectly fine with the Llama.

Nah, the quote was misunderstood. Joe doesn't like people who buy synths and other pedals that "make a guitar not sound like a guitar". Course, then he goes an plays through a wah, which was made for a trumpet player, so the irony is thick there. He'd be perfectly fine with the Llama.
A wah was made for a trumpet? Hmm

Was it to mimic a muted trumpet?

I don't know anything but most of the time when I hear a guitar that I love the sound of, it's going through a Deluxe. Personally that sound with the option of reverb and tremolo is perfect.

Back