if PRS made a telecaster, would you buy it?

As to the OP, I'd try it out. They made a fantastic take on the Strat for years that nobody really noticed. I helped a buddy of mine buy one and he absolutely loves it.

Why when I can get a proper one that says, Fender, for the same kind of money? Besides, I just haven't had enough Tele G.A.S. to want a second one.

At the same price point I'd probably take a PRS made Tele over a Fender if I was looking for one, but I would judge all available options on merit rather than by the name on the headstock.

Love PRSes, have owned three and still have two of them. But I like them for what they are and what they offer. I have an ASAT Special and a heavily modded "69 Thinline reissue. I will eventually get a more traditionally spec'd Tele (regardless of manufacturer), but I can't imagine it being from PRS. Maybe Gibson :thu: :

51MOee71vBL._SL1500_.jpg

or St. Blues:

stblues_2spare.jpg

just be careful, a pink one of these was known to ruin a career.

Love PRSes, have owned three and still have two of them. But I like them for what they are and what they offer. I have an ASAT Special and a heavily modded "69 Thinline reissue. I will eventually get a more traditionally spec'd Tele (regardless of manufacturer), but I can't imagine it being from PRS. Maybe Gibson :thu: :

or St. Blues:

stblues_2spare.jpg

is that a pegasus?

paint that black, get rid of the f-holes , binding, and bridge and it might be ayight

i have a p90 tele and it rawks!

Back