If ever there was the perfect torture tailor-made for this forum....

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kirstenking/whats-up-chicken-butt#.aimpd1W3KD

anigif_original-29808-1438300393-4.gif

Sadly, I can't eat wings on the bone. I just can't from work history when I worked on some chicken viruses. Same thing as to why I can't eat liver from two decades in liver viruses. Luckily, I don't work on a any std viruses.
:lol:

Sadly, I can't eat wings on the bone. I just can't from work history when I worked on some chicken viruses. Same thing as to why I can't eat liver from two decades in liver viruses. Luckily, I don't work on a any std viruses.

Of all the occupational hazards one could face, this was not one I ever considered.

Dissect and do pathology on a few thousand chicken vascular epithelia and you wind up not ever wanting to look at or think about it, especially in your dinner. Don't get me started on liver, where I have a much more extensive history. I can't even stand the thought of eating liver.

I'm not sure if saying,'that must suck' is appropriate when 'talking back' to someone that can't/won't eat certain things..

My freezer is loaded with stuff...Among it are beef livers and chicken livers..

Some of it I feed raw to my cats once in a while,(for years now,they're healthy)..

Give me a plate of calf's liver with onions,bacon,gravy and mashed with any veg and I fall asleep happy............

I didn't mean to suggest there was anything wrong with eating liver ( or chicken on the bone), and there certainly is not. I just meant that a decade or two of removing them from humans and doing pathology on them kind of killed my desire to eat it. Even a healthy cow liver to me is repulsive. Again, just my own issue, and not anything logical. Cow liver is a perfectly fine thing to eat.

I didn't mean to suggest there was anything wrong with eating liver ( or chicken on the bone), and there certainly is not. I just meant that a decade or two of removing them from humans and doing pathology on them kind of killed my desire to eat it. Even a healthy cow liver to me is repulsive. Again, just my own issue, and not anything logical.

This helps me keep my job in perspective, though.

Other than the remote possibility I might launch into an uncontrollable homicidal rage if someone offers to help me "solve my IT staffing problems" in 20 years, I'll probably not experience any long-term side effects.

Reactions: Tig
I don't like her or chicken wings. Legend is alright though... dude knows how to write a sex jam.

I didn't mean to suggest there was anything wrong with eating liver ( or chicken on the bone), and there certainly is not. I just meant that a decade or two of removing them from humans and doing pathology on them kind of killed my desire to eat it. Even a healthy cow liver to me is repulsive. Again, just my own issue, and not anything logical. Cow liver is a perfectly fine thing to eat.
I get it............

My time looking at steotosis in liver makes goose liver among the least appealing. I had it many years ago, and it is delicious, but now I just see a 55 year old man's liver with NAFLD, and can't eat it. One of those weird things. I don't care if other people like it, I just can't eat it.

DON'T YOU FUCKING RUIN HOT WINGS FOR US!!!! :mad:

Okay. Carry on. :helper:

Back