Ibanez Vintage 1975 Hollow Body Model 2370

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
https://reverb.com/item/1025199-iba...del-2370-gibson-es345-copy-with-original-case

Ibanez Vintage 1975 Hollow Body Model 2370. Gibson ES345 copy with original case.

tykypd9fybwrlt85nln0.jpg

hvwqdszzecjvv0is2n1v.jpg

tykypd9fybwrlt85nln0.jpg

hvwqdszzecjvv0is2n1v.jpg

oywzvwwm9tro031hzk5a.jpg

bnjglzv2i3gwp8hzqq3n.jpg

sehycax44sxqblc8q0sp.jpg

noknbaflmfxcbohkbabr.jpg

csliuj8swsra8oulndgw.jpg

yvaw6x7ngx3y8eddna95.jpg

cssq6ncw9mhhi3i57r4y.jpg

knwp7odgpzkyzwwmmmfp.jpg

tweazq1up4rtx9lysmfs.jpg

hd8giyssts803wocs3jk.jpg

xgzyyczf0egaob5j0tmz.jpg

Vintage 1975 Ibanez hollow body guitar in amazing condition. Most of the guitar is in excellent condition. Appears to have spent majority of it's time in it's case and rarely played. Much of the guitar looks like basically new condition.

Similar to a 335 style guitar, but this guitar is hollow, not semi-hollow. No center block, only a partial block under the bridge. Very light and comfortable to play.

Ibanez mid-70's take on the Gibson ES 345 "stereo" guitar. Sometimes referred to as a "lawsuit" model.

Super 70's Humbucker pickups. Great sound.

Maple neck. Frets in excellent condition.

Witch hat knobs. Tulip style tuners. 3 position tone switch.

All original except for input jack and interior wiring. All work done professionally including a complete set-up.

Electronics work well.

Some minor finish cracking and very minor dings typical of a guitar this age. Nothing effecting playability. Small dings in finish only near jack. Cosmetic, and repairable.

Original case in overall average condition. Interior good, exterior could use some refurbishing. Functions well.

We're in Southern California and can arrange pickup/delivery throughout the entire Southern California area. Not doing an shipping at this point.

Product Specs
Condition:
Very good
Make:
Ibanez
Model:
Hollow body electric
Finish:
Natural
Categories:
Vintage (pre-1980), Hollow Body
Year:
Made In:
Japan

Well, at least it actually IS a lawsuit model.

But I ain't paying extra because it is.......actually, not too bad a price, if you're looking for one of those.

It's a really nice guitar, but I feel funny about the price. Should be more like $500-600, depending on, well, just how nice it is. A thousand bucks for a semi hollow and I might as well spend $1,500 and look at something a bit more exalted.

Hello, (I'm from Holland). I was looking for info about my Ibanez gitar and saw this one, which is 100^percent exactly the same gitar as I have at home. The colour of this guitar in real isn't that 'flat' and light. In real it has more colour and it is a few tones more dark.
I bought my guitar in (about) 1985 and the seller in the guitarshop told me that the guitar had been owned by a professional (jazz) guitar player, who bought the guitar ten years ago. So 1975 should be oke. Their is NO serial nr on my guitar and I know that IBANEZ didn't put serial nrs on guitars before 1975.
I bought it for 700 guilders (or 750?), in EURO's nowadays: 340 euro. (about 380 dollar / current rate), so the price is doubled.

Back