I weep for our civilization.

Arrested Development was worth watching, even though it was a different show and much more flawed.

Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny were two that everyone seems to love and that i didn't find funny. I just assume something is wrong with me. :embarrassed:

Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny were two that everyone seems to love and that i didn't find funny. I just assume something is wrong with me. :embarrassed:

Arrested Development is very cumulative and draws so much on previous episodes. You'd get completely lost if you tried a random episode. Start at the beginning or don't bother.

Assuming that you haven't tried already, in which case I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you're damaged?

Arrested Development is very cumulative and draws so much on previous episodes. You'd get completely lost if you tried a random episode. Start at the beginning or don't bother.

Assuming that you haven't tried already, in which case I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you're damaged?
I'm damaged. I have never watched it and have no desire to. If that makes me damaged, I'll wear the label proudly. :grin:

After watching the Emmys the other night, I'd say almost everything on regular networks is doomed. Cable networks just about swept the awards.

It takes a really good sitcom to get my viewership. Full House certainly didn't make the cut.

I watched the movie Battleship last night. It was terrible - bad plot, cookie-cutter characters. Just a CGI shoot-em-up effectsfest with good guys and bad guys.

Loved every minute of it. :grin:

Back