I want this, even though I would immediately regret it.

I'm down with that.
I've had pulled pork with a side of Mac n cheese and a hunk of bread.

This is that, constructed into an novel delivery mechanism.
I'd skip the cheetos, too, but some cheese on the edge of the rust is not out of the question.

*Thinks about how to make a robust corn bread crust*

I'm going to Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi Too in Mtn View for lunch -- New York style (sausage and mushroom) pizza with anchovies. I guarantee it would be worlds' better than that abortion...

Also, WTF is with this mac and cheese and grilled cheese obsession?

It started with lobster mac and cheese, and now there's gummy bear mac and cheese and who knows what else. I think it has gotten to the point that now they just want to see what god awful shit we will pay to put on our mouths.

Don't make me come down there and slap you. That looks repulsive, not to mention what it would do to you.
Also, WTF is with this mac and cheese and grilled cheese obsession?

It started with lobster mac and cheese, and now there's gummy bear mac and cheese and who knows what else. I think it has gotten to the point that now they just want to see what god awful shit we will pay to put on our mouths.

Lobster and/or crab mac and cheese is fucking amazing... don't make me drive up there and slap YOU! cop0

I love mac and cheese (gummy bears are probably over the line though..), but lobster mac and cheese is a waste of lobster

I love mac and cheese (gummy bears are probably over the line though..), but lobster mac and cheese is a waste of lobster

Agreed. I actually had a lobster mac n' cheese not long ago, and it was good, but the lobster gets overwhelmed.

halfbaked02.png

Back