I want this amp!!!

Is it a Princeton or a Princeton Reverb? Two totally different amps, in my experience the non Reverb models are a little weak sounding. If it is a Reverb I'd get that in a minute, they usually go for around $1,300 and up. If it's not then I'd be all over Gibbys SF because Princetons were one of the few Fenders that didn't change circuit wise so SF are the same thing as Blackface as far as the tone goes.

Just a Princeton. One of the reasons I hesitated. I like my reverb and prefer not to have it in a pedal...

Which is when??

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?16886-So-I-ve-got-a-crazy-plan.

:)

I'm trying to do it on the cheap... I think I might actually stay for 3 nights instead of just two. On the way out/back I'll sleep in my car at a truckstop like the good old days and I'll mainly eat sammiches at the cabin, which I'll bring with me, plus the beer.... :love: I'm thinkin' I can swing the whole trip around $700 for food, lodging, and gas.

Of course if any of you Denver cats want to meet up at Tom's Diner.... :wink:

Clippage and slideshow of the '72 Princeton Reverb that will be Help!I'maRock's.

Last edited by a moderator:
That clip is not helping me at all....I already have BF PR gas and the Weber kit has been tempting me.

there's no point in getting a blackface. get an early silverface and pay half as much for the same exact amp.

I don't really miss having a Blackface with mine. Even after it was turned back to stock. They're getting expensive now though, too.

Back