I thought we had a "show us your pedal board" thread?

Fact is they've all over the place. I like looking at everyone's gear and I could dig a sticky here for show your PB. Follow suit in other areas too, guitar, amps etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine right now....

564-1470590009-e429128a707cb0a8231f4b2ca66256d9.jpg

It's a Boice Box bamboo pedal board with a Cioks DC 10 power supply.

The GigFX Frampton wah is the first thing in the chain, followed by the Phase 90 and Spark Boost.

At that point the signal path splits so I can run my Taylor T5 to the acoustic preamp (Tonebone) and I mute that path there. One channel of the Boomerang looper is in the loop of the Tonebone.

The Electric path goes through the Wampler Pinnacle for Marshall-y crunch or high gain (blue or red channels), through the Catapulp (which is a Wampler that sounds very much like my Orange Rockerverb used to... lots of gain and lots of sustain), and then into the RK5 which has combinations of Solo Boost, Crunch Pedal, Clean channel with EQ and reverb, and a tap tempo delay.

Lastly, I run that through the Boomerang Looper and to the clean channel of a Mesa Rectoverb 25. It's nice to be able to build up multi-channel loops with clean or boosted tones and then solo over the top of it. :)

Great idea....
Also maybe a "post your sound clip" thread.
A forum I recently found does a thing where someone will post a clip and you add your playing over it and send to a person and later that person posts it and you guess the player from the thread. Best I can do is use a cheap voice mic I have. Even when I think I did ok it sounds poopy. But i've sent a couple.

That's pretty cool! I hadn't even thought of that.
I have recording equipment but I'm still a beginner at using it. I would have no idea how to take someone else's work and add a track to it.

That's pretty cool! I hadn't even thought of that.
I have recording equipment but I'm still a beginner at using it. I would have no idea how to take someone else's work and add a track to it.
I played their recording and play to it and just recorded both on my voice mic and then used a free app to convert it to MP3. Which of course took poopy sounding recording and remove some of its volume.

I suppose if someone sent an mp3 to me, there must be a way to convert it to be used with my recording software (Cubase5) and then record and mix a track to it. I'll have to look into that.
I know that I can take a completed recording and turn it into an MP3 using Cubase.

Last edited:
I suppose if someone sent an mp3 to me, there must be a way to convert it to be used with my recording software (Cubase5) and then record and mix a track to it. I'll have to look into that.
I know that I can take a completed recording and turn it into an MP3 using Cubase.
When you convert to MP3 does the recording lose any quality or volume? When I use an app to convert my stuff I the have crank the volume just to hear or.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I have a couple of songs that I recorded, but had help with the final mix and mastering process.
It's on my computer and plays through the windows player so it may actually be WMA(?) file... But I don't think there is any type of degradation that I've noticed. It's all done digitally so it really doesn't have the same sound quality "side effects" of the old 4 track recorders. It's actually gotten me the best recording results I've ever had considering it's all being done in my basement.

Back