I THINK this is what my pedal board is going to be for a while...

Kinda surprised you don't have another delay pedal already.
Its one thing that I've been consistently unhappy with for years but it's not something I use 100% of the time so I've been putting it off. The Wampler sounds really good but I have problems getting the more subtle delay sound that would be most useful for my gigs. The Carbon Copy was pretty good at that actually. For my new fusion gig it would be nice to have a better (and tap tempo) delay. I might end up adding a Blue Sky at some point too. One thing at a time though.

I love all the videos I have watched on that one.

I still haven't done enough research on it to be sure. I'll be doing that today.

Its one thing that I've been consistently unhappy with for years but it's not something I use 100% of the time so I've been putting it off. The Wampler sounds really good but I have problems getting the more subtle delay sound that would be most useful for my gigs. The Carbon Copy was pretty good at that actually. For my new fusion gig it would be nice to have a better (and tap tempo) delay. I might end up adding a Blue Sky at some point too. One thing at a time though.

I still haven't done enough research on it to be sure. I'll be doing that today.

The blue sky is killer.

Just asked for a price on the Voodoo Lab 4x4 power supply. If it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg I might get that and then add the Brigadier.

ok....Brigadier and Voodoo Lab 4x4 ordered. Large pedal and power supply spam thread coming soon!

Wow. Strymon don't fuck around. I ordered from their website at 3:30 and its already on the truck:

Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 4.29.10 PM.png

The only bummer is that it says "direct signature required" and most likely I will be at my kids school most of the day tomorrow :(

Back