I THINK this is what my pedal board is going to be for a while...

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
11252025_10153356358967425_5601278326077083336_n.jpg

I need to spend some time dialing in the Mobius but the mission expression pedal gets me the wah from the Mobius as well as the ability to change things like rotary speaker speed on the fly. At some point I want a better delay pedal but I think this is the meat and potatoes of what I need most of my gigs and if I need to add something in for a special sound I have space on the board for that.

As long as you have a Mojo Hand FX in their for some dirt, it's a win :grin:
:)

Its strange what I end up keeping revision after revision. The Rook isn't perfect for my rig but just like with the delay I really don't want to start buying my way through Reverb looking for the best one. It gets the job done better than most though.

looks like an awesome board!!!

how is that tuner? does it do well in sunlight? I recently played outside and couldn't see my pitchblack at all.

:)

Its strange what I end up keeping revision after revision. The Rook isn't perfect for my rig but just like with the delay I really don't want to start buying my way through Reverb looking for the best one. It gets the job done better than most though.

I am finding that Mojo Hand has some kind of dirt pedal for everyone. I think I am going to stick with my Iron Bell and Bluebonnet. Between the 2 of those, I can get whatever dirt I need.

I dig the Wampler stuff but its not really neccessary right now.

Whats funny is that I am always trying to find a replacement for the Sparkle Drive and I always end up keeping it.

I really liked the one I had years ago. I really liked the low to medium gain settings with it, but I needed more gain for the band I was in at the time and ended up going to a Rat.

Whats funny is that I am always trying to find a replacement for the Sparkle Drive and I always end up keeping it.

I really like the Sparkle Drive. I've tried other dirt pedals and nothing has gotten as much use.

I was thinking that maybe I could sell some of the stuff I've stopped using and get an Eventide H9 for delays, reverbs and some of the things you can't do on the möbius but the idea of needing to add another higher voltage pedal is really putting me off on the idea.

Whatever became of the Giggity? I remember when you first got it, you said something like, "I still need to figure this out, and what I can use it for."

I still have it. VL gave me a free one so I can't sell it and I'm sure I'll find a use for it but I haven't had time to really work with it and I'm trying to make this rig the bare necessities right now.

Reading a bit and having second thoughts about the H9. Oh well, there is no hurry to buy anything but I would like a better delay/reverb solution at least. The H9 was attractive because it had all that stuff but also the Pitchfactor algorithms too. Maybe I'll buy one to try and send it back if it sucks.

Back