I think I'll blame this on Pragestock...

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...

I brought my BOSS ME-70 to Pragestock, and while it worked just fine, the quality of the distortions left much to be desired, especially at volume...I had already started accumulating some dirt boxes over the past year or so, and grabbed a tuner off the SDOTD...I already had the volume pedal...but I was motivated to finish it after I got back from WV...I grabbed the flanger off Amazon, got the Memeory Toy of TGP and the FX17 from eBay...the OD Glove (courtesy of CBH_Scott) is now my primary dirt for humbuckers, the Hot Tubes (Amazon) the primary dirt for single coils and the Soul Food (thanks H!IaR!) is used as a treble boost and gain boost for both...the memory Toy is set up as a light slapback/reverb, the flanger I have always liked better than a phaser...I still would like to add (and I have room for) a Holy Grail reverb...

Definitely an improvement over the ME-70...who wants to jam?

I see someone likes EHX. :grin:

Not a bad little rig you got there. I really want a volume pedal after watching the guy from Austin making those organ like sounds with the volume swells and the delays.

I see someone likes EHX. :grin:

Not a bad little rig you got there. I really want a volume pedal after watching the guy from Austin making those organ like sounds with the volume swells and the delays.
I do like ehx...especially the price...:baimun:

I have the volume pedal at the end of the chain...Tyler used one after his dirt pedals and infront of the delays...he had a second one at the end as well...that man is an artiste with a pedal board...

Well, having just acquired a cheap ME-70, I have to concur - the ODs/Distortions are not very good. I do like a lot of what it has to offer, though...I'll probably put my Classic OD in line with it.

Back