I think I have a problem....

I think your real problem is... I don't know which ones they are. :tongue:

All Mojo Hand FX. Iron Bell, Zephyr, Bluebonnet, and Socrates. I had given up on the Socrates (it is their version of a Rat, but I don't find it very Rat like) but I put it back on yesterday and messed with it some more and it sounds really good. I have the Bluebonnet before it and if I kick them both on, it is awesome.

All Mojo Hand FX. Iron Bell, Zephyr, Bluebonnet, and Socrates. I had given up on the Socrates (it is their version of a Rat, but I don't find it very Rat like) but I put it back on yesterday and messed with it some more and it sounds really good. I have the Bluebonnet before it and if I kick them both on, it is awesome.
The Iron Bell is basically a Gilmour Russian BMP, right?

If it makes you feel any better, I have four on my board, plus a boost. That includes 2 big muff variants, and one of them is a dual pedal.

I have the Skreddy Hybrid Fuzz Driver and EHX Hot Tubes on my board. I also use a ZVex Channel 2 with certain rehearsal room amps. The Double Pickle Drive is on the home board. Then I have the ZVex Super Duper, PAL Alligator Chef, MI Audio Tube Zone, and Way Huge Angry Troll. The last thing I need is more dirt.

I could use four on my pedalboard. Light OD, Medium OD, Distortion, Fuzz. In fact that is what I want....but I will probably just skip the distortion pedal.

I could use four on my pedalboard. Light OD, Medium OD, Distortion, Fuzz. In fact that is what I want....but I will probably just skip the distortion pedal.

The Socrates is the only "distortion" I have and I just added that. I have Light to Medium OD with the Bluebonnet, Light Fuzz with the Zephyr and Heavy fuzz with the Iron Bell.

Hmmmm. I wonder what 4 of the same dirt pedal sounds like as you progressively stack them? It may give the perfect light od, heavy od, and distortion as they stack.

Back