I saw Stone Temple Pilots last night.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jaxn slim, May 2, 2011.

May 2, 2011
  1. jaxn slim Your Worst Nightmare

It was a good show. Not their best that I've seen, but they've still got it! :thu: It was at a new outdoor venue near Nashville called The Fontanel. I think they're still getting the sound system figured out because it was very boomy.

Also, it's been raining the past few days, so it was very muddy.

I've got a bunch of pictures to share. It might take me a while to figure out how to post them since I'm using tapatalk.

2. May 2, 2011
  3. jaxn slim Your Worst Nightmare

First batch

Attached Files:

4. May 2, 2011
  5. jaxn slim Your Worst Nightmare

2nd batch

Attached Files:

6. May 2, 2011
  7. Lino n00b

good pics :aok:

8. May 2, 2011
  9. Dew Knot Hump Sausager

I saw them in a club called The Bank in New York City that was actually in an old bank right after their first record came out we were like "meh, another Pearl Jam ripoff" and left after about 4 songs.

10. May 2, 2011
  11. Chad Fantastic Orpple

Tiny Music from the Vatican Gift Shop is one of best albums of the 90s. I may have to give it a listen tonight.

12. May 2, 2011
  13. jaxn slim Your Worst Nightmare

Yeah. A lot of lesser people say that.

14. May 2, 2011
  15. mosiddiqi The Curry Master

I just heard their last album (STP) last night...loved it. They have a knack for writing catchy tunes.

16. May 2, 2011
  17. jaxn slim Your Worst Nightmare

Yeah. I liked it the first time I heard it. It's probably my third favorite album of theirs after Purple and Core.

18. May 2, 2011
  19. Dew Knot Hump Sausager

At the time they were a Peal Jam knock off. I respect them for evolving but when we saw them it was at CMJ and there were literally hundreds of other bands playing so we got out of there and went someplace else.

20. May 2, 2011
  21. Mark Wein :mad:

Thats pretty cool. I'm glad they're still at it...