I saw Bumblefoot yesterday

Highernoon

Burninator
He had a show here in Tel Aviv with Yossi Sassi (ex-Orphaned Land, now a solo artist), they did a few songs from each one's repertoire and 2 or 3 covers. It was my second time seeing Bumblefoot live (the previous time was as a guest on a Salem show) and it was awesome.
I got a pick from each of them as a souvenir
8shMcjz.jpg

0z5XF0e.jpg

and shot this clip:

Ron's also an incredibly cool, down to earth guy. I had the opportunity to hang out with him and his wife several years ago at a friend's BBQ in New Jersey.

1929360_1039695841160_6641662_n.jpg

I'm sure he's happy to escape the Axhole Rose zone. He's a hellova' guitar player. Not many can make a fretless sound good.

one of our chickens has bumblefoot. true story. we actually have to perform surgery on her this week. ourselves. yay.

Excellent. Ron is about the nicest guy on earth and will always take time out of his day to speak with you.

The man has the most amazing set of ears on earth.

I thought I heard he wasn't in GnR anymore. If not, I smell a lawsuit.
oops :)
Excellent. Ron is about the nicest guy on earth and will always take time out of his day to speak with you.
It's a shame I was too tired to photos-signing-shit-giggles after the show.
He's a hellova' guitar player. Not many can make a fretless sound good.
It's amazing to see as much as it is to hear, even more. He flies on the fretless fretboard as he does on the fretted one, flawlessly and (it seems) effortlessly. (now I'm a little bummed that they didn't do Swatting Flies or anything from Hands).

He's a pretty good singer too.

Alright, then he plays great both on a fretted fingerboard and on a "differently fretted"/"pan intonated" fingerboard.

Back