I officially wash my hands of the Penguins until they deal with Cooke

...and the verdict is?...suspended for the rest of the season, plus the first round of the playoffs...so, you wont see him till october...

...and the verdict is?...suspended for the rest of the season, plus the first round of the playoffs...so, you wont see him till october...

I'll be pretty upset if I see him even then. Sid is back to practicing, I expect him on the ice in a week or so. Certainly by the playoffs. Dont count us out that easy.

I'll be pretty upset if I see him even then. Sid is back to practicing, I expect him on the ice in a week or so. Certainly by the playoffs. Dont count us out that easy.

...what I ment to say was "rest of the season and the first round of playoffs...so hes done for the year"...as if pens dont make it out of first round...fuck em...

...what I ment to say was "rest of the season and the first round of playoffs...so hes done for the year"...as if pens dont make it out of first round...fuck em...

Yeah, I doubt they will bring him back at all. I hope not. Shero (our GM) basically said "Look, we told him to knock his shit off. He didnt listen so we support this decision". Not an exact quote but very close. I think he's done here.

I also doubt the Penguins will bring him back.

He proved he's just too much of a liability.

Some shit-box team will pick him up, though....look at Todd Bertuzzi. If anyone ever deserved a lifetime ban from hockey it's that douche-bag.

Back