I LOVE YOU GUYS (and GALS)

The other sites get the full on Nosferatu, believe you me. You guys get Satan-Lite.

I prefer Satin Lite.
XkFiMV0OTqlc3ogif6Iu6DFyo1_400.jpg

fvCaZYt.jpg

The other sites get the full on Nosferatu, believe you me. You guys get Satan-Lite.
and this was me addressing some jackhole who didn't like my test method...tonite.

"God, another arguement. If your idea of a using cinema camera is running it for a 10-15 mins at a time, then you are going to have a sh*load of useless files to edit.
Sp##wig..., screw you and the rest of of you fucking poseurs. I have had a great 20+ years as a photojournalist covering presidents, the World Series, NFL Championships, The Masters Tournament repeatedly, NCAA Final Fours. I am now branching out into the the world of cinematic video. I don't need you to tell me what the **** I am supposed to do, *********. Go back to waiting tables."

I feel bad that the rest of the curse words were edited out on-site at the end of my statement.

For you curious Georges, they are "fuck" and "douchebag".

Reactions: Tig
I do like the US term 'asshat'. I think I'm going to try to pioneer its use in Europe.

From now in there'll be no more 'good morning', or 'hello' to my work colleagues.

It'll be 'hi asshat'.

As no one will understand me I think ill be able to get away with it for quite a long time.

Good site, membership and pretty informative all around. I try to make a nuisance of myself here and at TGP, the latter as often as possible and still haven't opened up my most recent warning. I'm saving it for a bad day to cheer me up.

I do like the US term 'asshat'. I think I'm going to try to pioneer its use in Europe.

From now in there'll be no more 'good morning', or 'hello' to my work colleagues.

It'll be 'hi asshat'.

As no one will understand me I think ill be able to get away with it for quite a long time.

Personally I'm trying to work "shit sandwich" in as much as I can.

Back