I LOVE YOU GUYS (and GALS)

el diablo

I'll take an A for $1000, Alex.
No, not a cry for help..just an appreciative note to you Weiners.
I am on a few creative/crazy people forums besides this one ( I'm a professionaly tortured visual arteest), and I have to say, MWGL is home for me. Nice people, you share ideas, you care about others, and you have a sense of humor (sick as it may be at times).

In addition to my likely soon to be RIFd real job, I have to keep up with changes in my biz, so I grind my teeth and try to play nice amidst a sea of ASSHATS in both.

Don't ever change :thu:

I don't know you either and I love you..

Hmmm,wait now..

Well....I don`t hate you..............

This is not what I expect from the prince of darkness, the gatekeeper of Hell, the lord of all that's unholy...

Reactions: Tig
I heartily agree with the sentiment, el diablo. This is the only forum that I visit with any regularity, and the folks here are great people.

:hippie:

There are other forums?!? :eek:

I agree, this is my online home, and if I couldn't visit my life would have a multi-Weiner sized hole in it.

I agree, this is my online home, and if I couldn't visit my life would have a multi-Weiner sized hole in it.

I dunno....

For some reason I have trouble with a sentence that has both words weiner and hole in it...

Not that there's anything wrong with it....

In addition to my likely soon to be RIFd real job, I have to keep up with changes in my biz, so I grind my teeth and try to play nice amidst a sea of ASSHATS in both.

Mojo. What do you do? I was employed as an illustrator/graphic designer and I got laid off over a year ago. Still haven't found a regular full-time job. Just assorted freelance gigs. What are you doing to "keep up with changes"?

How big ya talkin'?
Like THIS big?
6818729878_df387c6787.jpg

There's only one other forum that I frequent at all. I stay out of most forums, just because I don't need trolls in my life. I love that that folks here get alone so well. It's not perfect, because sometimes we can have a bad day, and it spills over. What I have noticed is how often an apology is offered. Yeah, this is a place of good folks, not to mention the things I have learned while hanging here.

Reactions: Tig
I would be better off spending more time here (6.7%) and less time on Reddit (47.6%). But honestly, if I want to hang-out with people who "get" me, I'm on Facebook (21.2%.)

Back