I love my '68 VibroChamp w/ my tele and Weber ceramic BluePup speaker! That's why!

How do you like the Weber blue pup? I have considered changing my stock speaker for a Weber in my SF Vibro Champ.

Very nice! Once I get settled in at the new house, I'll set up a real microphone in a real room and record some sweet sounds with it to let you judge for yourself. :)

I miss my Vibro Champ, about 15 years ago my brother found a 1966 VC for 5 bucks at a garage sale but I ended up selling it about ten years ago.

I miss my Vibro Champ, about 15 years ago my brother found a 1966 VC for 5 bucks at a garage sale but I ended up selling it about ten years ago.

Yeah, I picked mine up for $75 on CL from its original owner. He had installed a master volume on the back of it :messedup:, but my tube tech undid that and put everything back up to spec for about $100. I recon $175 is a pretty good price for an amp like that. It feels kind of like a piece of history, you know? Plus, it sounds swell.

Yeah, I picked mine up for $75 on CL from its original owner. He had installed a master volume on the back of it :messedup:, but my tube tech undid that and put everything back up to spec for about $100. I recon $175 is a pretty good price for an amp like that. It feels kind of like a piece of history, you know? Plus, it sounds swell.

I hear you, my "newst" amp is a 1968 Super Reverb.

Nice prices guys! I got mine for $60 from CL about 7-8 years ago. It is a mid 70's SF that I am going overhaul it after some of my other projects on my plate are done. When I got it the back cabinet support was missing but I found someplace that sells those. I am not very good with woodwork so IMO it is the better choice. Mine sounds great and after the overhaul will be even better.

Back