I like it, but I don't $1000 like it.

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
Maybe $600. Max.

bhbildpo2y0sryh8gxox.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/2549350-schecter-c-1-40th-anniversary-natural-pearl-demo

The fact that it's neck-through is going to mitigate against a much lower price, but that doesn't make me like it any more.

looks nice. if the pickups are passive I would like it even more than if they were actives.

As a Schecter C-1 (and I had a C-1 Elite), it would be a very nice guitar. The only thing I came to dislike about mine was that the gloss neck finish was a little tacky feeling, and I couldn't say what the neck on this one would feel like. I also like the look, but someone is trading on the "40th anniversary" to jack up the price. Especially as a demo, I would say the $1k seems too high.

I like it :embarrassed:

1k does sound like a bit much though for a used MIK Schecter. I do really like the A7X Schecter my buddy's drummer owns, the workmanship and playability are fantastic, so if this 40th ann. is anywhere close it would be a great guitar.

I would pay $1,000.00 for it on two conditions:

1. It would only be strung with three strings. And....
2. It could only have Seasick Steve songs played on it. Any other songs played on it and it gets burned.

The seller is trying to take someone for a ride. You can buy the same model, labeled as b-stock, for $895 from a different seller. I am surprised that regular price on this guitar is $1,119. MIK guitars have a built up a wonderful reputation if they can sell for almost as much as Gibson SG standard.

Back