I know this is a guitar forum...

That was KILLER :eek: - I really gots to listen to more of thee guys.

And yeah - Sheehan is a MONSTER player, but he could dial it down just a bit on tunes like these.

This is probably the best thing I've heard from these guys for sure. I also wish Billy would have just laid down the groove. Kotzen has pipes for sure. Fucking fantastic.

Love this band. Both albums are amazing. In recent years, Portnoy has become my favorite drummer. He is simply outstanding. Richie of course is an amazing talent and billy is killer too.

For the record, the drums on the first CD you're my favorite Drum tones ever recorded

I'm pretty sure he had one and sold it.

Yup... I bought it because I was going to see Richie Kotzen in concert and I was going to have him sign it. BUT the neck was like a friggin baseball bat. I don't know how anyone can play that thing, unless they have banana fingers.

I returned it.

Yup... I bought it because I was going to see Richie Kotzen in concert and I was going to have him sign it. BUT the neck was like a friggin baseball bat. I don't know how anyone can play that thing, unless they have banana fingers.

I returned it.
Ah.

I like chunky necks myself. I'd like to give one a spin in a store before committing to buy though. But, if it came installed with a Kotzen talent switch, I'd buy one sight unseen.

I figured since I'm watching on my phone right now that the bass sound wouldn't be an issue. WTF? He's found a way to get around that and annoy people with his bass through a tiny smartphone speaker?

Back