I know I said I was done with GAS and buying stuff but OMFG

Doesn't this relate back to the other thread about the music industry trying to sell people stuff they don't really need (or selling stuff that is just a variant of existing products)? :grin:

Doesn't this relate back to the other thread about the music industry trying to sell people stuff they don't really need (or selling stuff that is just a variant of existing products)? :grin:

Yeah. But this is REALLY good and I want it. :embarrassed:

I have been watching a Badger 30 on CL for a while now. I don't need, but I love the sound. Every week, he knocks a few bucks off the asking price.

Oh, and that one clown is STILL trying to sell the MIJ Strat at $375 that I offered $350 for five months ago. :-D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Sounds great!
There's a Corso on CL here, but I just can't do it.

I have been watching a Badger 30 on CL for a while now. I don't need, but I love the sound. Every week, he knocks a few bucks off the asking price.

Oh, and that one clown is STILL trying to sell the MIJ Strat at $375 that I offered $350 for five months ago. :-D

You got to hear my Badger a but when you were here for NAMM but you really didn't get to hear everything it can do without pedals since it need to run Pedalstar Galactica in front of it for my needs. Actually hearing and playing through it in person is a beautiful thing. What do they want for it?

You got to hear my Badger a but when you were here for NAMM but you really didn't get to hear everything it can do without pedals since it need to run Pedalstar Galactica in front of it for my needs. Actually hearing and playing through it in person is a beautiful thing. What do they want for it?

Last I looked, he was at $1200

Yeah, I think the same guy had a 30 too because it was listed at $1800. I got cornfused.

I could put that demo on my itunes play list, it sounds so sweet. BUY IT!
It's a shame they had to use that hack guitarist to demo the amp :grin:

Last edited:
That sounds great, but I think your badger sounds better, but the difference is apples to oranges since I've played your amp in person with some volume behind it. If I was looking for a killer marshall, it would be the badger 30.

Back