I just ordered some PA speakers.

My JBL covers were almost $50 each but I've had the speakers for over 4 years now and they still look brand new. I'd say that was $200 well spent particularly when I use them for weddings or corporate gigs and am not showing up with gear that looks like it was rolling around in the back of a pickup truck.

My JBL covers were almost $50 each but I've had the speakers for over 4 years now and they still look brand new. I'd say that was $200 well spent particularly when I use them for weddings or corporate gigs and am not showing up with gear that looks like it was rolling around in the back of a pickup truck.
I played a wedding a few years ago where I caught the wedding coordinators assistant dusting our PA cabs because they weren't clean enough for their event. :facepalm:

Reactions: OGG
I actually do have the old V1 that we blew at Pragestock a few years ago. I'll take the luggage scale upstairs this evening and weigh the old vs the new.

And my reverb unit power supply arrived today.

I'll crank some echo-y goodness through the neighborhood tonight!

My small PA is almost gig ready.

I recently ordered a 4 space rack case with top rack for my mixer, and a power conditioner.

I still need to work on the stage monitor situation, but for now, the single Mackie SRM450V1 will suffice.

Those will sound great in this room.

barn.jpg

My small PA is almost gig ready.

I recently ordered a 4 space rack case with top rack for my mixer, and a power conditioner.

I still need to work on the stage monitor situation, but for now, the single Mackie SRM450V1 will suffice.

Hoping to do a few more Ego gigs?

Back