I just found myself on the Guitar World site

Hmmmm, it says blog rankings are based on them being linked to other blogs?

This computer stuff confuses me. I tried voting though. idn_smilie

Hmmmm, it says blog rankings are based on them being linked to other blogs?

This computer stuff confuses me. I tried voting though. idn_smilie

its wacky. I guess another blog is feeding them my stuff but then someone must have submitted my site on its own....I don't know how it works, but I was able to become the "blog owner" and I can try and get votes and BS to imporove my ranking...possibly get some more traffic....

its wacky. I guess another blog is feeding them my stuff but then someone must have submitted my site on its own....I don't know how it works, but I was able to become the "blog owner" and I can try and get votes and BS to imporove my ranking...possibly get some more traffic....

That would be pretty cool. Lets hope it works. :thu:

That's pretty cool that they pilfer your lessons like that.....I think?! But your getting someone's attention which is good. :grin:

That's pretty cool that they pilfer your lessons like that.....I think?! But your getting someone's attention which is good. :grin:

That seems to be how the internet works these days. for every original content producer there are 10 sites that redisplay it somewhere else. Its bringing me traffic so I guess its cool...

Back