I just bought a $149 Firefly guitar from Amazon

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
They have great reviews. @Woody_in_MN likes them. How bad can they be?

61S-nVValGL._SL1500_.jpg

Why not? I had a cheapo 335 (Aslin Dane was the brand) that was actually a decent playing and sounding guitar!

Buy the $250 Monoprice guitar (currently on sale for $213) and do a comparison video for the YouTubes.

I ended up cancelling the order. These will come around again in about 3 months. I'm leaving town next week for Christmas and I want to make sure that I'm home when it gets delivered.

I dunno, I just started thinking of the extra mods you might end up pursuing. But that would improve your fishing skills.

I dunno, I just started thinking of the extra mods you might end up pursuing. But that would improve your fishing skills.
That's part of the reason I cancelled the order. I have enough stuff to repair, build, etc at the moment. Also, do I really want to drop a $100 set of pickups and a new wiring harness into a $149 guitar? I may as well just buy an Epiphone or an Ibanez.

Sorry I missed the questions. But the Firefly semi hollow is a steal. The only downside I would say the tuners are not the best. Also tend to feedback, as most semi hollows do. The pickups are good, and general quality is good. About on par with a cheaper Epiphone.

Back