I have the worst luck with pedals

Chad

Slender Hobbit
So a few months ago I bought a Mojo Hand FX Dewdrop of a guy on Reverb. When it arrived, it was DOA. It lit up but the pedal did nothing. I sent it to Mojo Hand and even though I bought it used, they repaired it for free and sent it back to me.

So today my Catalinbread Callisto arrived and the same freaking thing. It kicks on but nothing. I just contacted the seller. One of the knob seems a little wonky as well.

If the seller is unresponsive, send an email to Catalinbread through their online form. Erskin answered a question of mine in a ridiculously short period of time, and I believe you will get much the same response you did from Mojo Hand.

Thats a drag. I'm bad enough with pedals once I own them that I'd rather buy new than save a few bucks.

If the seller is unresponsive, send an email to Catalinbread through their online form. Erskin answered a question of mine in a ridiculously short period of time, and I believe you will get much the same response you did from Mojo Hand.

I got a quick response but it was lame. Can you swap the battery? Then when I told them I was powering with my VooDoo labs pedal power the wanted to know the voltage. It sound like a runaround to me.

I got a quick response but it was lame. Can you swap the battery? Then when I told them I was powering with my VooDoo labs pedal power the wanted to know the voltage. It sound like a runaround to me.

I dunno. There's a significant amount of user error on TGP. It could just be spillover from that. Also, almost all CB pedals can be run between 9 and 18 volts. So that number is actually significant.

I dunno. There's a significant amount of user error on TGP. It could just be spillover from that. Also, almost all CB pedals can be run between 9 and 18 volts. So that number is actually significant.
If I got those responses from Catalinbread that would be one thing. Those were from the seller.

I just sent a message to Catalinbread. I am hoping they are as cool as mojo. I did mention my echorec that I think I bought directly from them so hopefully that helps.

I'm going to have to add Catalinbread to the list of kick ass companies. They got back to me this morning and said ship it out and they will take care of it for free. In a world where customer service has gone out the window, it is good to know that there are at least 2 pedal companies that go above and beyond to take care of customers.

That's awesome. It's also a great reason to support these small[er] shop guys. Most of us can't afford a small-batch guitar, but paying a little more for a pedal isn't that big of a hit. Guessing that when my Mooer kicks, they'll just tell me to fuck right off.

That's awesome. Makes me want to give them my business.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Back